Monday, October 6, 2008

Random Ramblings

Just to update you all... I have officially become a beach bum. I think I'd prefer lying out in the sun to just about any other responsible activity I should be doing. I have been looking for a job, I just hope the job I find ends up being something that allows me to spend my days in the water or on the beach. I would be so happy.... No, I'm not delusional. I know nothing like that exists. At least nothing like that would ever look good on a resume, but a girl can dream. Can't she?

So to challenge my intellect, I've begun to read War and Peace by Tolstoy. If I'm gonna be beach bummin' around, I might as well keep my brain occupied. It seems the responsible thing to do.

I'm going out to look for ball gowns. The Navy ball is just around the corner!

No comments: